Standout Features for the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is back and better than ever for the 2020 model year, offering up new standout features to maximize your driving experience. As the most awarded SUV ever, the Grand Cherokee can take you on any adventure and keep you looking cool while on the journey. Let our Nashua are Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT dealer tell you more about what the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee has to offer.
New Features for the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
For 2020, the Grand Cherokee has stepped up its game. New interior and exterior features capitalize on an already unique design, further accentuated by your Jeep’s promise to perform. Take a look at some of the additions and trim options below.
- A single-pan sunroof is now standard on the Grand Cherokee Limited and Trailhawk trims.
- Make an impression from the inside out, as the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk now has the option to be equipped with 20-inch titanium aluminum wheels and finish. Complete with the look with the Signature Leather-Wrapped Interior Package in black/sky gray.
- Opt to deck your Grand Cherokee Overland out with a dark sienna/black interior or your Grand Cherokee Summit with a light frost/brown interior.
- Jeep Active Safety Group is now available on the Laredo trim, which includes Forward Collision Warning-Plus, LaneSense Lane Departure Warning-Plus, auto high-beam headlamps, and Advanced Brake Assist.
- The New Premium Lighting Group ensures you won’t miss anything on the road ahead. The Laredo, Limited, and Trailhawk trims include bi-xenon high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps, signature daytime running lights, LED fog lamps, and auto high-beam headlamps.
- Take the wheel with a low gloss granite crystal design in the Grand Cherokee High Altitude.
The Performance You Expect From the Jeep Grand Cherokee
While innovations and improvements for the 2020 model enhance your experience, the Jeep Grand Cherokee remains the SUV you know and trust.
Travel in or beyond the Nashua area in your 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Brave the roads less traveled in the SRT® and Trackhawk® trims, which maintain off-road capabilities to make your next trip that much more exciting. The five-passenger SUV is equipped to get you where you need to go, also offering optional all-wheel drive and five dynamic drive modes to keep you prepared for any road and weather conditions.
Depending on the trim you select, you can also access different engine options to maximize performance, all of which are equipped with the TorqueFLite eight-speed automatic transmission. Over 70 safety and security features, as well as technology amenities, such as Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® compatibility, keep you ahead of the game when you drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Schedule a Test Drive at Our Nashua Area Jeep Dealer
While the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee hasn’t arrived on our lot yet, our team at our Nashua area Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT dealer is here to help you schedule a test drive in another Jeep model or provide more information. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions today!