How to Use The Switch N’ Go Electric Hoist Body on RAM 5500
The all-new RAM 5500 is a monster work truck that will help Nashua area drivers outdo everything they’ve done before. The RAM 5500 is a capable vehicle that can be equipped with the Switch N’ Go Electric hoist body. Our Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership is here to tell you how to use the Switch N’ Go Electric Hoist Body on RAM 5500.
What is the Switch N’ Go Electric Hoist Body?
Switch-N-Go is a detachable truck body system that allows using multiple truck bodies on a single truck. The truck bodies can be loaded and placed on the ground by a single operator and in only a few minutes. The Switch-N-Go system also allows your RAM to act as a dump truck. Everything is incorporated into a single system that can be attached to your RAM 5500.
Using the Switch N’ Go Electric Hoist Body
Here’s how to use the Switch N’ Go Electric hoist body:
- Plug your controller into one of the ports located on the hitch itself or behind the driver’s seat.
- Before hoisting, remove the blue pin.
- Put the controller in “hoist” mode.
- Switch the top switch into “winch”.
- Switch the bottom switch to “down” to lower the hitch.
- Make sure the wheels are on the ground to lower your cargo.
- Unhitch your cargo.
Nashua area Drivers Carry More Thanks to The RAM 5500
To learn more about the RAM 5500 or the Switch N’ Go Electric hoist body, don’t hesitate to contact us at our Nashua area Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership today.