2020 RAM Awarded at Texas Truck Rodeo
The 2020 Ram 1500 has come away with top honors as the Truck of Texas at the annual Texas Truck Rodeo, hosted by the Texas Automotive Writers Association. The RAM truck won every single category that the brand entered, securing eight awards. Our Nashua area Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership has never been more proud of our top-notch pickup truck!
RAM Runs Away With Eight Awards at the Texas Truck Rodeo
“The 2020 Ram 1500 once again captured the hearts of our members this year and has earned our highest honor as the 2020 Truck of Texas,” said Michael Marrs, President of the Texas Automotive Writers Association. “It continues to be the benchmark for capability, technology and the attention to detail sets it apart from the rest of the segment.”
Members of the Texas Automotive Writers Association were able to cast their votes after two days of vehicle evaluations. Consideration is given to everything from exterior and interior styling and off-road capability to the entrant’s overall utility, value, and performance.
Some of RAM’s top honors included:
- Truck of Texas: 2020 Ram 1500
- Full-size Pickup Truck: 2020 Ram 1500 Rebel
- Heavy Duty Pickup Truck: 2019 Ram 2500
- Luxury Pickup Truck: 2020 Ram 1500 Limited
- Off-Road Pickup Truck: 2019 Ram Power Wagon
- Best Infotainment: 2020 Ram 1500 12-inch Uconnect Touchscreen
- Best Towing Technology: Ram Air Suspension
- Best Powertrain: 2020 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
If you’re interested in a 2020 RAM model, don’t hesitate to contact us at our Nashua area Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership today.